Hey Guys,
I'm currently struggling with math expressions resulting from a look up action.
The rule looks like this (removed the content for privacy reasons):

What I would like to have is a weekly report for all selected issues from the look up action. I have set up a custom numeric field "completion in %" and would like to multiply story points with the completion in %
As far as I understand the syntax, I tried to use the following math expression:
{{#=}}{{LookupIssues.Story Points}} * {{LookupIssues.customfield_11965}} / 100{{/}}
(note: for one single issue with manual trigger I used the expression above with "issue.Story points" instead of "LookupIssues.Story Points" and it worked, but this is not what I am looking for)
In the send e-mail action I would like to have one email with a table that contains the result from that math expression for all issues found within the look up action.
Is there a better way to set up the rule or do you find any mistakes?
Thank you for your support.