Hello,I installed an app named - "outlook calendars for confluence" with a x time trail for free.I want to uninstall the app, but the uninstall button is disabled.Could you please help me to uninstall it before the charge arrives?Thanks
Hi @Revital Shalmoni
If you have the permissions (typically an admin)
Alternatively, you can delete apps from your org admin view - delete option should be visible after you click on the three dots menu.
Hello @Revital Shalmoni
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Be advised that this is a publicly viewable forum. As such, you probably don't want to post your email address or other personal/confidential information that you would not want everybody on the internet to have.
Can you provide a screen image of what you see for the app in Manage Apps?
I recommend that you click on the Manage Subscription button to see if you can Cancel the subscription from the page it displays. Then see if that enables the Uninstall button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.