We have a Change Management workflow with approval step. Approver is always a group from Change approvers in Service. Is it possible to list all Services with Change approvers or I need to check Services one by one?
Hi @Piotr Nawrocki
How is the current setup.
Do you use Assets for this?
Then you could set approvers in assets on the service and based on the service by using automation you could then populate the approver field based on the chosen service.
Yes, we're using assets. Well, setting approvers works fine for us but we have more than 800 services and we wanted to export all of them with Change approvers. Unfortunately, approvers are not included in export and I can't get them through API as well
Are the approvers set on the service in Assets or referenced on the service from another object in assets?
Or have you just used the approvers field and set approvers, then there is no relation between service and approvers.
Can you show setup details (screenshots)?
Approvers are set in Change approvers field, I can access them with {{issue.Affected Services.changeApprovers}} but I can't export them. Is it possible that's because Services are synced with Compass?
For now, I created a python script:For every Service:1. Add service to Incident (ideally in some test environment)
2. run Jira automation to lookup object by name > take change approvers > add them to confluence page
3. remove service from incident
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.