Hi,in a story i see my subtask i see that i can configure the columns in the subtasks sectionwhen i do it , it's only work for me and the story in questionhow can i configure it for all the teamsthanks for your help
Hi @Vince
Do you want to make your column order as the global config for all your colleagues like yours?
Hi @Yong Yang yes that's itFYI one column is a custom field "ef..."
I can't help currently because it's weird in my environment of 3 sites that I can't change the order of the columns of subtasks manually as shown in your sreenshot.
Thanks @Yong Yang but it seem that i just need to be patientall good now
Hi @Vince ,I don't have that customization in 4 of our Cloud instances! But it seems like it works only as a user defaults, not the entire project user group unfortunately.
Actually that missing piece made us add this functionality to the app we develop, called Pivot Report. It allows you adding customizable Issue Tree and Issue Progress widgets right to the Issue View:
Setup of both could be done on a project level per issue type. Settings include options of extending/gathering parent/child issues to get the tree/roll up values. Thus Project admin(s) can setup both gadgets, so any user will see the same set of columns and values.
In the future we are planning (actually, we've been requested multiple times) to add Pivot widget as well. I'm sorry if that is something you haven't asked for. It's just the concept of Issue View level reporting is not common. I'm trying to tell the world it's possible to be achieved.
The new subtask table view works fine in the context of viewing an issue, but when you are viewing the backlog and using the right side content window to view details of the issue currently selected, the subtask lists are no longer easily visible in that narrow view... instead the new sub task table is crammed into that narrow space and the use of scroll bars is required to even read what some of the subtask titles are.
Is there a way to disable the sub task table view and go back to having something more readable?
Hi @Callum Davey , Sorry I've missed your comment. Could you please show a screenshot? I'm not sure if you are referring to the panel we provide in the app or the Jira default one.
Hi @Dmitry Astapkovich _Colined_ I ended up creating a new thread and put the screenshots there. Its for the main jira product. https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/The-new-Subtask-table-view-isnt-readable-from-the-backlog-view/qaq-p/2994444#M1118189
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.