Hello,
We noticed slow load of our pages. It can take 4-8 sec.
How we can improve that?
E.g.
https://b2bits.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/B2BITS/pages/6070206/FIX+Client+Simulator+User+Guide#FIXClientSimulatorUserGuide-Generatemessages
https://b2bits.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/B2BITS/pages/6070206/FIX+Client+Simulator+User+Guide#FIXClientSimulatorUserGuide-Replaylog
Hi @Yaroslav Melyn
Welcome to the community.
On my side your pages are loading swiftly, so I rather think it's you connection.
On the other hand the pages are very long and that can cause loading time as well, but my main suspicion is your connection (netwerk, firewall, etc..)
Edit; I'm on my home connection (500MB), load is within 2 sec.
@Yaroslav Melyn
It's the same as what @Marc -Devoteam- experience, pages load reasonably fast - I'm on a 300 Mbps line behind firewall and on a VPN.
To check your connection speed...
To check your site's speed -
Having said that, you have a lot of images on long pages and that can cause slower loading times on some connections.
Other factors - content blockers and browser add-ons can have a detrimental effect on page loading times.
Edit: Actually, I tested your page and there are suggestions to improve performance. Although you don't have that many options on stock Confluence, you can achieve a lot thru changing your content structure and such (or by using a theme app (Spacecraft, Refined) or an app that creates a genuine doc site from your Confluence content (Scroll Viewport, Instant Websites).
For example, this is our Confluence content built into a Scroll Viewport site, you can check the performance in the linked tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.