Hello,
I am working on a Company managed Jira business project (Jira Work Management) and I am not able to map any status in the board.
I have kept the workflow simple (to do, work in progress and done) but the subtask dont appear in the done column once they are done.
I am not sure if this is a normal configuration of this type of project but I kinda need to see the progress of the subtask as I use it visually to calculate how much work has been done.
Do you know if it is possible to change this?
On another note: I dont see the issues (stories or tasks) "strikethroughed" (done) once they are done, it only happens to the subtasks, even if the resolution is set in the workflow. In jira and JSM it works normally. Is it normal too?
Thank you in advance.
(In the attachment you will see that I have changed the icons of the task and the subtasks but the issue in the done column is a task issue type). 
Regards