Hi everyone,
I am trying to manually trigger the automation from the story. I am able to create the first story with the summary = RED. However, when I manually trigger the story again I get duplicates, meaning another story with the summary = RED, even though another story with that same summary already exists. Please see my automation rule:
Rule explained.
1. When going into a story that is linked to the epic and selecting the "Manual Trigger"
a. If issuetype = story
b. And there is more than 1 Fix Version for the epic
2. For the epic that is linked to the story check for:
a. any issue linked to the epic that is a story
b. Condition - summary must not = "RED" (This is the exclusion - meaning if an issue with the summary "RED" exists do not proceed
The reason I branch to the epic, is because I need to create the story under the epic.
c. create story

