Hi TeamI have questions, I made workflow when card move to UAT Done or Released that set as Done. But why when I need to released the versions the card still unresolved status. Please kindly help to check
Thank you
@Ratih Ebtania
did you check if all the subtasks are marked as Done?
Hi @Ratih Ebtania ,
There are many native functionalities in Jira that depend on the "Resolution" field. Some of them are (and they are not restricted to):
Best practices on using the "Resolution" field
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field-968660796.html
Hi @Ratih Ebtania
Can you please verify if the Resolution field is set for the Jira issues you refer to?
I suspect there is no value set for the Jira issues.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unresolved-showing-up-as-a-resolution-for-resolved-issues-163938438.html
Thank you.
Thank you @Ollie Guan I will read the document first
all cards did not have a subtask @Vishal Biyani
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.