I'm migrating from server jira to cloud jira, how do I move image files?
Hello @김선욱
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are the image files attachments in Jira issues?
What migration method are you using?
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/cloud-migration-methods-for-jira/
Are you using the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant plugin to execute your migration?
hello. Trudy ClaspillWe proceeded using CSV file. We applied CSV file by importing issue filter screen from Cloud Jira. Data was created in Cloud Jira, but I didn't know how to move the image files in Server Jira, so I asked you. Is there a way to transfer and apply the image file in Server Jira to Cloud Jira?
I did not use the plug-in to proceed with the migration
If you want to use the CSV method to migrate the attachments on issues you must
1. put the issues onto a web server that can be accessed from the internet
2. Then provide a URL in the CSV file for each attachment that you want to import, along with the issue key and issue summary for the issue to which the file needs to be attached.
An alternate method is to use the REST API to add the attachments to the issues in Jira Cloud.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-attachments#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-attachments-post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.