Hello,
I don't have any automation experience, but I am trying to add a jira automation rule to look at an email summary and pull specific information like Component, Label, and Custom Fields and apply those tags to the issue after its made.
Example: email summary contains "Project Name: Test", I would then like the automation rule to create the issue and apply "Test" in the custom field label "Project Name"
I have attached a screenshot of what the email summary says and the corresponding labels that need to be filled out. ... the image uploader isn't working
Basically I want the info in the email summary to populate the custom fields in jira with the correct labels.
Email Summary:
testing issue,
Project Name: Test
Component : Web
Id like the Jira issue to then be created and have the Custome Field I created (called Project Name and the Components field to be populated with the corresponding labels (Test and Web)