Happy 2025! đ Entering a new year tends to bring about a time of reflection and setting intentions. Many of us will take this time to start the year fresh with new goals. These can be personal, professional, or both!
For example, one of my personal New Yearâs resolutions is to create more connections with friends (and test my cooking skills) by hosting at least one dinner party this year! đŠâđł
As a member of the Atlassian University team, I also love challenging myself to learn more about our products. My professional New Yearâs resolution is to earn at least two more certifications. Last year, I took the plunge and earned certifications in Jira Software Essentials and Confluence Essentials. Now, Iâm hooked! I want to continue testing my product knowledge and earning those sweet badges for my profile.
âĄď¸ Whatâs your learning or certification New Yearâs resolution? Is there a specific product or feature you want to learn more about? Is there a certification youâre working towards? Let us know in the comments!
đ Bonus points if you come back to comment on this post after youâve achieved your resolution!