Hi,I would like to know if there is some way to notify (through a color etc) when an assignee has e.g more than 5 tickets in progress..Thank you in advance.
Hi @zee khan , where do you want this "notification"? Email, board view, list view, bell icon, Slack, etc.? You mention a color but unclear where this color would appear. Maybe if you explain your used case and requirements more completely, we could offer different options. For example, you could certainly use automation to check daily for users that have more than five issues in progress and email or slack someone. If you are using a board view you can click on the various assignees and observe the number of issues in the in progress column.
Hi Zee,
Welcome to community
You can try similar set up with automation : https://support.atlassian.com/automation/kb/send-email-if-assignee-has-more-than-3-issues-in-current-sprint/
But presently no option to color code this
Thank You,
Prachi
Hi @zee khan
You describe a team using Scrum Framework practices such as Sprints, and trying to limit the number of issues assigned to a person.
I recommend the following, rather than adding reporting indicators:
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Jack Brickey ..Thank you very much for answering..I want the notification on the Board view..I will try to explain it..I hope it becomes clear.lets say currentlly the sprint has started and i have picked 6 tasks that are in progress. Since the limit is 5 tickets in progress.is there a way to issue warning/the assignee tickets are showing red on Kanban board that a certain assignee has exceeded the limit and the whole team can see the notification..i hope it is clearer now
In Company Managed Projects you can set max/min limits on columns which will highlight the column header in red if exceeded. However, this is a board view not by assignee.
Hi Prachi,Thank you.. I thought I lacked knowledge and maybe there's some option to color code it but I will have a look at the link.Thanks againZee
thank you than I can check this option as well...
Hi Bill,Thank you for detailed response.. The team has been coached about all the points you mentioned..The Customer I'm working with wants to have alert/notifications to get to know if someone has pulled more work into Progress...Best Regards,Zee
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.