Hi,
Have anyone tried fetching values from 'Reporter' field and use it for some operation in Script Runner?
Im trying to auto assign issues basis reporter details but its failing
Hello, @Mayur Gaikwad/Tech PMO . I hope you are doing well!It seems that to assign a user in the reporter field you need to use their accountId. Here is an example of how this field is built when seen via API:
When I had to assign a user to the reporter field via ScriptRunner, I had to get the user's account ID, and after that, input the information into the reporter field.Let me know if it helps
Hi @Izabela França
Im doing good, thanks for asking!
I need to assign issues basis reporter information
e.g. suppose person A raises a ticket, so anytime if person A raises a ticket, it should get assigned to person B
Oh, I see. I believe the script will have to:
This is one way I would go, but I would love to know more how you and other members of the community would do
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.