I'm trying to transfert JIRA projects into a new organisation, but cannot find the menu to import the cloud backup file. I could not find any "JIRA Import menu" as stated here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/restoring-a-jira-cloud-backup-into-a-jira-cloud-instance-691011853.html
Did I miss something ?
Hi @Benoît Voisin it may be a permissions issue, do you have Site Admin permissions?
Hi @Benoît Voisin Welcome to the community!
To import your backup file:
Choose Settings () > System
Under IMPORT AND EXPORT, select Import Jira Cloud and follow the steps.
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar ,
Thanks for your answer.
This is where I was looking for it but it does not exist (see attached picture taken under XXXX.atlassian.net/jira/settings/system/general-configuration).
Any ideas why it does not appear where it should ?
Thanks,
Benoît
Hi @Benoît Voisin Can you try direct URL and check?
XXXX.atlassian.net/secure/admin/CloudImport!start.jspa
Hello,
Welcome to community
Could you please check if you able to see via this option mentioned here : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/import-data-to-a-software-project-using-a-csv-file/
Thank you,
prachi
Thanks @Stephen_Lugton @Prachi Bolar and @Manoj Kumar Gangwar, I was indeed missing some rights. The owner gave me Org admin rights and then I was able to access the menu and proceed to the import
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.