While the tabs seem to be working they have issues in displaying the content of some page includes i have in the tab that have pages with say JIRA filters or page properties report. The error I get with the page properties report is "Error while fetching page properties report data: Forbidden" While the page includes with JIRA filters are juts simply blank. Even if I simply put the content into the tab with no page includes it does not work anymore.
Hi Art,
The last Confluence update caused issues with some of our macros. We've since had to rebuild them from the ground up using a different approach so they'd be compatible with the recent Confluence improvements. These changes are already live so the macros are working again, however the new approach has introduced some bugs such as the one you've described above (I've been able to reproduce it).
I've raised an issue with Atlassian to follow this up as it appears likely to be an issue to resolve on their end – I'll keep you updated as it progresses.
Thanks Tim. I hope Atlassian get to it ASAP as we rely pretty heavily on your excellent plugin.
Art
@Tim Hi Tim, any update here? When trying to use your plug-in I'm getting "App is not responding. Wait or cancel?"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.