This site was working in the past, but now it's not. Need assistance to resurrect it, or start a new one with same FQDN. Thanks!
Roberto Garcia
R*************@*******.com
9**.***.***7
@Roberto Garcia Welcome to the Atlassian community
Were you the owner of the site or was it someone in your organization?
I have escalated to Atlassian.
@Roberto Garcia
Just a note to exercise caution when posting here, especially things like contact details, domains, etc.
It's a community forum and anyone on the internet can see the content
Hello @Roberto Garcia
I looked into this and it appears that your previous site was deleted in 2023. Unfortunately, it cannot be recovered or restored.
I recommend creating a new site using this link: https://www.atlassian.com/try
You should be able to use the same site name as before, since the old one no longer exists.Thanks,Dhanush
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.