For multiple different Confluence pages, I receive Error: STATUS_BREAKPOINT, with instruction to refresh the page.
Is there any fix for this?
Hi @Ryan Manahan Welcome to the community!
Have you tried a different browser if not please try and check.
Unfortunately our organization only permits Edge browser to be used
You can try incognito window mode in the edge browser.
Hello,I'm having the same issue, it's almost always when i want to insert a photo and want to align it to the left.Going on another browser or incognito mode doesn't help.Any ideas ?Thanks.
Hello, I am also getting this on Edge and also in a private browser window as well.
Just wanted to mention that we also just started having this problem. We use Edge was well.
I had to work with my help desk to update edge and the issue resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.