Hi, I have the following use case:
In our Jira Service Management project, we don't want customers to comment anymore when a ticket hits the "Done" status. I found that I can turn off commenting completely using a workflow status property. This also means that agents can't comment any longer either. I want agents and administrators to still be able to comment, while customers can't.
Approach:
I would use the property jira.permission.comment.projectrole and set it with my role id for the Service Desk Team which is 402. This works fine.
Problem:
I can't add this a second time for the project role Administrators (with role ID 102) because jira does not let me add a second property with the same key. I have tried to use comma-seperated (with and without whitespace), but it won't work.
Question:
Can I add a second property value, if so, how?
Documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/
Known Workaround:
Obviously I can go ahead and just give the administrators the role "Service Desk Team" as well so they have both roles.
--> I'd prefer not to do that though, also we might have different roles in the future that can't be added as Service Desk Team, so trying to clarify this.