Hi,
I just checked some stuff around reports in our system and noticed, that BurnUpCharts looked odd. So I have some questions:
1. I think this is more of a"Bug": If I want to get a BurnUpChart using Original Time Estimate, at first the Chart is not showing and redirected me to the Backlog with "Not estimated tasks". Since this is just wrong I switched to using "Story Points" and then back to Original Time Estimate. This worked just fine. Can someone confirm?
2. I then checked the time handling and got curious so I tested on a DEV Site:
- Setup a Project with 1 Issue and Backlog + Started a Sprint
The Estimation used was "Original time estimate" + Timetracking"
- Estimated the Issue during creation with 4h using the "Original Estimate" Field.
- Logged Work on the Issue with "Log Work" -> "Time Spent" of 1h with the Issue being in a "ToDo" State in the Sprint
- BurnUpChart: No "completed work" BurnDownChart: No Time Spend but the Remaining Estimate is -1h.
- Transitioned Issue to a "In Work" Status and logged work again -> Same thing
Is this correct behavior?
When I log time on a Issue in a Sprint shouldn't this be reflected as "Time Spend" and not "Remainder decreased". Did I configure something wrong or am I understanding this feature in the wrong way?
Thanks and KR