Hey all, I see that there are templates available for my Jira Service Management knowledge base, but for the life of me I can't seem to find out where or how to create new templates. Any guidance would be much appreciated!
Cheers
Hello, @Bim Lloyd ! I hope you are doing well.
If you are the space admin you can create new templates by going to Space Settings > Look and Field > Templates.
I hope it helps.
Let me know if you need any help.
Hi @Bim Lloyd
The KB is a Confluence Blueprint.
If you already have a KB space you can create a custom space template that you can use in the space.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-template/
You will need to have a Confluence license and be space admin of the KB space related to the JSM project.
Thanks Izabela, this worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.