Basically I dont see any options coming up in Jira Instance drop down. Does the site admin have to configure this?We are not on jira cloud but we do use Confluence Cloud. So please help confirm if this is only available for jira cloud instances?
Hi @Fazal Shaik
Can you provide more context as the title "Confluence Database" is creating confusion..
What I meant by was while creating a database in confluence and adding Jira Issue field.
@Fazal Shaik Has your Admin connected your Jira Server instance with your Confluence Cloud instance? I think you need to do this first before you can select it in the Jira Instance field. See this page for information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/integrate-confluence-cloud-with-jira-server-1101925671.html
@Barbara Szczesniak Thank you for the response. I looked at the article and I already see we are able to link tickets to confluence. And also able to display issues on a page. Does that confirm that jira server instance is connected to confluence cloud instance? Or we need to do something else as well to see the instance showing up in database.
@Fazal Shaik I have not used this feature, so I can't be sure why your Jira instance doesn't populate in the dropdown list. Is this a field that you can also type text into? If so, you can try typing some text that is in the name of the Jira instance. This would prompt the application to offer the instance as a choice for you to select.
No its not a text field. Just a drop down with nothing in it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.