How come there is a spike in our graph but it indicates 0 resolved?
is there an existing issue in using this dashboard gadget?
Hello @Sherwin Soriano
The red line indicates the number of issues created on a given date. The red line indicates the number of issues Resolved on the given dates. This is within the scope of the filter used by the gadget.
The spike in the red line indicates that between 15 and 20 issues were created on two different dates.
The lack of spike in the green line indicates that not many issues were being resolved on those same dates.
The numbers in the legend indicate how many total issues were created during the time span of the graph and how many were resolved in the same time span.
@Trudy P Claspill but how come the green had a spike (highlighted in the picture above) but the hover details says "0 resolved"?
Oh, I see, I did not get the point you were making.
I don't have an answer for that.
It may be that you are not hovering precisely over the date the issues where resolved. Observe these two images.
In the first one I actually clicked on the dot and got the pop up showing that 15 issues were created on 20 Dec.
In this image I was just hovering my mouse over the dot and moved it very slightly to the right. Notice that the dot is still enlarged, but the date in the pop up is 21 Dec and the number of created issues is 0.
I suggest that you click on the dot to get the precise date that the issue(s) were resolved, like I did in the first image. Then compare that to the date you see when you are hovering over the dot and getting the pop up that says 0 issue resolved. Are they showing the same date?
@Trudy P Claspill
I cannot replicate your image on our instance, when I hover in the dot, its showing a date range (just like the image I posted). I am pointing to the dot as when you hover to it, the dot becomes a bit bigger
One of the heads in our department is asking me and I don't have any answers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.