We have two options linking the issues to the test casess or adding the bug to the test cases to their each steps.
First option;
Second option ;

I expected after I added the issues to the test cases I can see the issues automatically. Without adding in the second option
I understand that second option is useful because each step has option to adding a bug.
But I like to add all the issues to the estcases automatically for the execution without test steps. If I like to add every step I can add later. But I want to know how is the progress module by module. Is there any way "
I expected that after I added the issues to the test cases, I could see them automatically in the cycle without adding the second option. I understand that the second option (in the picture) is useful because each step has the option to add a bug. But I prefer to add all the issues into the test cases automatically for the execution without test steps. Because all issue results are coming from Jira automation. I don't like to add each step bug manually to see execution. Is there any way to make it automatically?
Thank you for your help