Hello everyone!
Im trying to automate a Custom Field in JSM from a Microsoft List. In the list we have 150+ locations which I want to be able to select in the Custom field.
I have set up a Power Automate flow, connected the list and got GET and POST to work, however im not sure this is the best approach? I also want to be able to Delete and change an entry if its name is updated in the list (post will only add a new entry if the name is changed)
Current Setup: 
Power Automate flow, connected to MS List.
Trigger: "When an item is Created or Modified" -> HTTP with GET -> HTTP with POST (successfully adds new entries but doesnt change name or delete entries)
Using URI: rest/api/3/field/customfield_100xx/context/102xx/option which get my CustomField including the Values.
(more specific:
"id": "10147",
"value": "TestLocation",
"disabled": false
If anyone has any experience with this, I'll gladly listen to ideas!
Cheers!