I'm trying to understand the Goals feature with it's views. I created a view for experimenting, but can't find a way to delete it. Supposedly (See link below) there should be ··· next to the view's name. But that's not the case. Any pointers? Thank you!
Also: completely confused as to which topic Goals actually belongs to. It's listed as "Atlassian Home" in the navigation, but this option does not present itself when chosing the topic for this post here. All in all, quite frustrating, that Goals in general is so un-intuitive.
https://support.atlassian.com/platform-experiences/docs/save-a-customized-view-of-the-goal-and-project-directories/?utm_source=chatgpt.com
Hi @Daniel Labisch
Welcome to the community.
If you are in Atlas and you see all Goals and besides you see the options:
"All goals", "Archived", "Current view" and "Views".
Select the current view, this should give 3 dots (directly beside), select the 3 dots and choose delete
Hi Marc! Thank you for your welcome and quick response. And I found a reason for my confusion: the current view is not being displayed on my end.
I only have "All goals", "Archived" and "Views". Even tho I select one of the Views. See attached.
Thank you, again!
So then it seems you don't have permission or have not specified goals in project or even cone connected a project.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- , I'm the Org Admin and I have created goals myself. There is no project so far – is a project a prerequisite?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.