I set up a new email domain on my JIRA Administration portal. It is a week since I created the domain and until now my domain name has not been verified.
How do I set up a new email domain for my team on JIRA?
Hi @Aboyade Kehinde Welcome to the community!
Please follow the below doc.
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/what-are-the-steps-for-setting-up-custom-email-addresses/
@Manoj Kumar Gangwar Thank you for your response. I have read the documentation before starting the setup. Is there anything I am missing? If I need to create an email domain on Atlassian, does it have to be an already created domain name which will now be verified on JIRA or can I create a new domain name on JIRA and wait for it to be verified?
Yes, the domain must already exist, and you must have administrative access to its DNS records to verify ownership. Atlassian does not provide domain registration services.
@Manoj Kumar Gangwar Thank you for your feedback
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.