Hi my use case is that I wish to access the content only of the confluence page , is there an api or way of doing that. Need is whatever is the readable content (the written material of the page) I just want to access it.
Just look here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/intro/#about
@marc -Collabello--Phase Locked- as I am looking for the same thing as @Mansi.Gusain ... I checked the API and couldn't find any request for accessing the actual content. I get all sort of Meta Info on the pages and content but not the content itself.Could you provide further info than just the general link to the API documentation?
To get the page content, use
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-page/#api-pages-id-get
e.g.
curl --request GET \ --url 'https://{your-domain}/wiki/api/v2/pages/{id}' \ --user 'email@example.com:<api_token>' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'
If you need the actual content, add the parameter "body-format" as a query parameter (e.g. "storage").
Hi thankyou for replying, I was able to get the content using this api also for my use-case- https://<domain>.atlassian.net/wiki/api/v2/spaces/1628209334/pages?body-format=storage, thing is I wanted content of all the pages against one space.
Also one strange thing using this api - which i shared in their documentation, they we can access all the pages if no limits mentioned , I am not applying any limits, then why are not all the pages not being shown? also when i query if it is part it does not show up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.