Bonjour, je n'ai eu aucun e-mail ni notification quant à mon récap du dernier semestre 2024, est-ce normal ? Merci !
Hi @Amélia Sehrine Welcome to the community!
I thought everyone was receiving the recap so you should also receive it. you can wait for a few days.
Hi @Amélia Sehrine and @Manoj Kumar Gangwar !
I hope you enjoyed celebrating your 2024 achievements via the Confluence Recap.Would love to hear any feedback you have about the Recap
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar thank you for your answer ! Indeed, I did receive the recap this afternoon. Have a nice day !
Hello @Nidhi Raj!
I liked it, it’s interesting to know these statistics, including the number of pages created, viewed and the number of written comments.
I liked knowing which collaborators I work with the most, and I found the “Confluence Personality” funny!
I have been using Confluence for years and this new feature is great to start a new year
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.