My Jira account is cherry.gao@uniuni.com which is my current company email box.
Recently I could not receive the verification code once I typed my correct account email and password information and it pops up the verification code window as below. I waited over 30 minutes and tried to click the "Resend" button many times, but I still could not receive the verification code email from Atlassian.

I also tried all the checkways mentioned on the support page of your website, and all those checks look good, I still could not receive any email from Atlassian.
I also contacted my email admin to check that emails from @AM.atlassian.com are not being blocked. The admin said from the back-end of the email server it looks not receive any email from Atlassian.
So could you please help me check my account with cherry.gao@uniuni.com to see if it is working well?
Another important piece of information I hope to help you with is that I have not received any emails from Atlassian since Sep 19, 2025, before that time I could receive regular emails with Jira tickets and confluence.