Hello,
I received a yearly recap from Confluence regards to my contribution.
Can someone briefly explain what each personality meant; [Historian, All-Star, Innovator, Explorer, Knowledge Miner, Influencer]
Hi @EricKLiu Welcome to the community!
They match you with a personality based on your activity patterns in Confluence.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/celebrate-your-work-with-confluence-recap/
Ooo love it!! I've seen the recap for Loom but didn't know there's also the same thing for Confluence 😄 I got a recap for one site we're managing just a couple of hours ago but I'm still waiting to get the one for our 'main site' 👀
Hi @EricKLiu !
I hope you enjoyed reading your recap and celebrating your 2024 achievements in Confluence
The personalities are defined based on collaboration stats, creation stats and a few other actions. We have defined thresholds on when a user meets certain criteria and the personality is based on which of them suited your actions the best.
Would love to hear any feedback you might have!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.