I do get the option to create jira issue once i select text on Confluence page. However when I click on create jira issue it loads up and says "somethings gone wrong" Login to Jira to view and i click on the button login and it takes me to org confluence home page.
@Fazal Shaik is it possible you don't the correct permissions in Jira? You need access to at least one project with browse and create permissions.
access to project you mean. Access to jira project and create permission you mean permissions to create tickets. Both of which I do have. I also have admin permissions for few projects. Is there a jira version that needs to be supported? I dont think we use jira cloud yet. Could that be the case?
@Fazal Shaik that is a good start. You can tell which Jira you have by the URL. If you are using the Cloud environment it will be https://<your-company>.atlassian.net. If you are using the original site based Jira It will be different depending on how it is hosted.
Once that has been determined it would be a matter of checking first with your site admin to get their assistance with troubleshooting your problem.
Yes that would confirm we dont use jira cloud. So does it mean confluence only supports tasks creation for jira cloud at this point? Or I need to work with site admin to figure out why this is failing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.