Hi, our company uses both Confluence and Jira Cloud.
I don't know if this is a Confluence or a Jira issue.
I got a "hint" from Confluence today when I published a minutes of meeting page that an automation could be created that will create a Jira issue automatically when the page is published.
I created my automation and the Jira is created in the project backlog with the right description based on the task text, but the person who was mentioned in the task is not the assignee of the Jira issue, it stays as "unassigned".
The user in the task mention does exist in Jira and is a team member of the project. The assignee in the Automation is set to Automatic because it should be dynamic based on who is @ mentioned in the task as far as I can read.
There are no errors in the Audit log for the Confluence automation, it shows successful.
Any ideas