Hi,
after a migration, we have a lot of teams in our Jira cloud, which we want to delete.
Is it possible to delete multiple teams in one step? If yes, how?
Thanks,
Gerhard
Hi @Gerhard Heisig Welcome to the community!Currently, Jira Cloud does not support the bulk deletion of multiple teams directly through its user interface. However, there are alternative methods to streamline this process:
Using REST API
Third-Party Apps
Manual Deletion
Steps for Manual Deletion:
Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi Gerhard,
Welcome to community
This is the document that can help you here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/delete-teams-from-atlassian-cloud-using-postman-and-rest-apis-1387599318.html
But yes you can reach out to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ so that it can further checked and guide you with steps
Thank you,
Prachi
Hi Sushant,
thanks for the fast response.
This is a one time clean up and there are almost 100 teams to be deleted. I would therefore prefer not to get involved in REST API and Third-Party Apps.
As it is not possible in the user interface, would it make sense to ask Jira support to assist?
Regards,
@Gerhard Heisig Yes, you can contact Atlassian Support.Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi Prachi,
thanks, I let me look into this.
Hi @Gerhard Heisig ,
Were you able to do this ? If yes, could you share how you did it ? I have exactly the same need and I am struggling with that.
Thanks
David
Hi David,
no it did not work for me.
I opened a ticket with support and they deleted the teams for me.
Best,Gerhard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.