I was checking my epics today, and my Child Issues became Child Work Items, and instead of a list view it was showing a table view. Could someone please help me on how do I restore the old Child Issues list view?
Hi @Zi Welcome to the community!
The change you’re observing is part of Jira's enhanced issue view updates, specifically related to Child Issues now being displayed as Child Work Items in a table format for better tracking and management. This update cannot be reverted directly to the old list view as it's a platform-wide improvement rolled out by Atlassian
@Manoj Kumar Gangwar
Can you provide a link to a document that provides information on the Child Issues display being changed to Child Work Items?
@Trudy P Claspill I found this article.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Reimagining-work-in-Jira-to-better-represent-all-teams/ba-p/2854968
I see that article talks about the change in terminology, but I seem to be missing where it talks about changing the display of the children from a list to a grid.
@Zi
See the answer from an Atlassian team member on this other post on the same topic.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Task-view/qaq-p/2917924
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.