We use Jira Service Management Cloud for our Client Support team and we have a Support Portal for our clients to create tickets for us. The portal does not allow anonymous ticket submission.
Our Agents and Admins are currently in charge managing the organizations and customer contacts in those organizations.
I would like to find a way to open the administration of organization and contacts to specific individuals in our client's companies.
Let me try to put this in an example:
- Company ACME is a client of ours.
- In our JSM project we have an organization called "ACME"
- This organization "ACME" has a number of employees ("customers" in JSM terminology) that frequently log into our portal and are opening tickets for us.
- Lisa is the IT Manager in company ACME and is one of these individuals.
- I want to make Lisa responsible to add and remove her coworkers portal access. This way she is in charge and can remove people that might have left ACME or add new colleagues.
- I would like to find a way to flag her as admin and enable her for this access management.
Maybe there is an App in the marketplace that I just have not found yet. Or maybe I have to build my own Identity provider service and manage that outside of Jira Service Management.
I would be grateful for any ideas or pointers.
Thank you!