Hello,
I'm trying to dynamically apply tags based on the issues summary when an issue gets created. In short we have an automation that creates stories with a predicable naming convention for the summary example: FirstWord SecondWord ThridWord ForthWord. These words all mean something to the team but there are too many variations to build out every case and match.
I would like to have the SecondWord and the ThridWord be added as labels dynamically but I'm having trouble getting the automation to work correctly. I've been using the Smart Value (REGEX, Group#) but its only returning empty every time. Here is the actual code I've used:
{{issue.summary.match(\"^\\[([^]]+)\\]\\s+([^ ]+)\\s+([^ ]+)\\s+([^ ]+).*\",1)}}
I've tried simplifying it to even {{issue.summary.match("(\\S+)",1)}} in my testing but it always returns nothing while running "successfully" in the audit. I confirmed its retuning nothing through adding a comment for all the outputs. I have also tried it with \\\\ instead of the \\ with the exact same result. Is what I'm trying to do even possible?