Hello everyone !
I hope you are doing great !
I'm quite lost here on the update of my automation...
To give you more insight, we were using field to plan our estimate Delivery of an Epic for the team to commit on this deadline. Based on the value of this field, it updated 2 other dates field : Build Start / Build End
Everything was working great here was the automation using lookup table, added some log to be sure

But here is my problem :
- Recently, we have switched our process and use a new add-on that have created a label field that is populated automatically.
And now we have to plan / commit the Delivery and the Test of our Epic.
--> Which mean that I will create 2 automation to will populate 4 fields
- Delivery : Build Start / Build End
- Test : Test Start / Test End
Both labels value will be now in this field : "Program baseline sprint" and looks like this :

- DATADE : Delivery
- DATAAN : Test
And here is the trick ...
I kind of don't understand how I can do the matching of this labels inside the lookup table ... I tried to used regex to match "AN" or "DE"

And then even more disturbing for me is the edilt field where I tried to do the matching ...
Build Start :
{{DeliveryTargetStart.get(issue.Program Baseline Sprint)}}
When I tried the automation, it shows success but nothing happen
I'm open to any suggestion after many failed attempt 😭
Thank you very much for your help !
Have a nice day !