I'm Jira admin. We have a project with a custom permissions scheme, where users can only view and delete if they are a member of a specific group.
I have a user who is a member of the group, they can see the issue. If they click on the issue detail, they can see "Delete" in the "..." menu. However when they click on the "..." menu on the card in the Board, they can't see Delete as an option.
I've checked the Permissions Helper and they have the Delete Issue permission on the issue.
As an admin, I can see Archive and Delete on the "..." menu on the card in the board below "Edit Cover Image", but their menu ends there.
I had only set the Permissions Scheme on the project yesterday. We've waited 24 hours and done a refresh to give time for the change to propogate.
Any ideas as to why this is happening or how to solve?
Thanks,
Sanjay

