Hello, my dashboard has been giving the "Hash 1RTXHZZ Trace d8269ce28b524d0aa2d8e009dd03862a" error and doesn't show my tasks in the dashboard for at least 3-4 months. I couldn't find any solution, I would appreciate any help.
Hi @Selin Özden
I took a closer look at your site, but the error I found there is unusual. I did find another support case that seemed to indicate that there might be a network restriction on your side that might be responsible for this. From that other case, it seems that the solution was as follows:
Internal Infrastructure Check: Please consult with your internal responsible team to review any restrictive policies affecting Jira access. Tools like Zscaler and Kaspersky have been known to block Jira requests in similar cases. Testing on a Different Computer: Try accessing Jira from a different computer with potentially fewer restrictions to see if the issue persists. Review Firewall/Security Policies: Ensure that all necessary domains and outgoing connections used by Atlassian products are allowed through your firewall or security policies. You can refer to these resources for guidance: IP Addresses and Domains for Atlassian Cloud Products Outgoing Connections for Atlassian Cloud Products
Try checking those and let me know if this helps.
Andy
Hi Selin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I suggest you open a support ticket with Atlassian for them to investigate.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hello John,
Thank you for your kindness.
I use free plan so this plan doesn't allow me to open any support ticket or ask any other question than this section
Sorry, I should have noticed that. Will request someone from Atlassian to come help you. :-)
Hello Andy,
Looks like the error occurred because of Kaspersky. I changed the settings of the anti-virus program and for now, Jira works.
I appreciate your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.