addWatcher = invokeurl
[
url :"https://atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/issueId/watchers"
type :POST
parameters:"accountId"
headers:headers
];I pass in the variables and include my org url, when I run the code with an account id nothing happens, how is that accountId supposed to be passed in? Can someone share the exact code of the body.
Hi @Dylan Shukster
You pass the user by account ID as you are trying to do.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-watchers/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-watchers-post
The examples aren't great but they are expecting the account ID as the string in "<string>"
The account ID of the user. Note that username cannot be used due to privacy changes.
stringThis is what it says to pass in, does not specify the variable so I want to confirm if I am passing it in correctly in my code. Like this parameters:"accountId" or if I need to pass it in as an object like "accountId": { "id": "5b109f2e9729b51b54dc274d" }?
just the string
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.