We have Confluence and Trello created on our account.
I'm trying to add Jira but it says:
"We're having trouble adding Jira
This usually happens because a site is behind on payments.
Check your payments are up to date.
If you're still having trouble check this troubleshooting guide or contact Support."
When I entered billing it showed that I had to pay 25$ for a premium account. Perhaps there was a free 30 days trial of premium. I created this accont on Dec 12th but I never gave the payment method so I don't understand how it could create billing.
I entered the subscription details and swithched it to free subscription and it did so. I still can't add Jira, same problem.
Then I added the payment method but it didn't take any money from the card. The problem is still the same.
I can't find any bill to pay but the problem that I can't create Jira is still the same.
Please, help to solve the issue if possible!