In my project I have a date field called "planned end date". I want to filter issues which are not completed and have missed the planned end date by 5 days or more . How to get this list of issues using JQL please
Thanks
resolution is empty and "planned end date" <= -5d
Hi @Sharmila Hiranandani
Basic arithmetic with dates is described in automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/
kind regards,
Dick
Hey Sharmila,
the correct JQL shoud be
project=XXX and "planned end date"<=-5d and statuscategory not in(Done) order by "planned end date" ASC
If you need to have it based on hours, you could also exchange -5d with -120h or other values.
You can change "order by" as you wish, this sorting would show the most missed days since milestone first in the list.
Best regards,
Benjamin
Thanks. But I need to do this in JIRA issue filter . And the info mentioned in the document you shared does not work in JIRA issue filter / JQL. I am creating a status report in Confluence and I want to show the count of issues which have missed the milestone date by more than 5 days.
Hi @Sharmila Hiranandani The {{smart values}} give you an opportunity to construct the result into an output string
Also {{now.diff(issue.created).weeks}} is a nice example where the output is the number of weeks ago that an issue is created. That's only a hair apart from your request.
Combined with conditional logic described by Atlassian, it provides you with a means to create the content of the status report you desire.
Kind regards,
Thanks , this helps
@Sharmila Hiranandani if this helped you solve your issue, please consider clicking on the 'Accept Answer' button to help other people looking for a similar answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.