Is the support for "Excerpt Include" in "Table Toolbox" dropped?
Since a few months I have setup a page in Confluence which consists of:
- 1 "Excerpt" which holds a "Jira Issues" overview with a specific filter
- Multiple "Table Toolbox" elements, on which a "Insert Excerpt" is placed (linked to the Excerpt on the same page)
- Each "Table Toolbox" wraps the "Excerpt" reference in "Table Transform" to eventually apply "Chart from Table"
The above was working perfectly, till last week.
When I now view the page, without any changes made, I get the following message:
"Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Chart from Table macro"
And when I then view the page in "Edit"-mode, I see the Excerpt with the Jira Issues is just showing the data which I expect. Also the "Excerpt Include" in the "Table Toolbox".
But when I "Edit" the "Table Toolbox" - the block linked to the Excerpts doesn't show any data anymore.
Please let me know.