Hi some one Rise Ticket from email that time create ticket then another person replay that email create another one ticket total two different tickets. How to solve this issue?
Hi @Mohamed Farhan ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I'm not sure I understand your question correctly but let me try to answer.
Jira needs the ticketnumber in the subject of the email to recognize a ticket already exists.
So if I send an email, and Jira imports the email, it will not see a ticketnumber and a new ticket will be created. If i then reply to the confirmation email from Jira (that contains the ticket number), Jira will recognise this and add the content of the email as a comment to the existing ticket.
So if there is no ticket number in the email, Jira will always create a new ticket and there is a risk of duplicates.
Best regards,
Kris
Hi Mohamed,
There can be some reasons for this.
Please read this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/replies-to-jira-service-desk-tickets-result-in-duplicate-tickets-964967584.html
I think you have find some answer here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.