Hi Folks,
I just need to understand how can change/update the Git repo linking of my existing project in JIRA which is already linked with other repo.
And Under some of my jira Issues i am finding this options what may be the issue
Hello @SandeepSingh R
To update the Git repository linked to your Jira project, navigate to Project Settings > Development Tools, unlink the current repository, and connect the new one.
I recommend to also ensure you have administrative permissions for both Jira and the Git repository.
If issues arise during the linking process, refer to the Atlassian Git Integration documentation or contact support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/.
Thanks for the reply , but i am unable to find Development Tools under settings.
I am the admin
@Sahir Maharaj Kindly suggest me some other method
Same here. In addition, it seems that if you have multiple repo types connected to Jira when creating from project templates ->kanban software development, it then also auto-creates the repo and you don't get to choose which of your repo types. I.e. we have 2 bitbucket subscriptions and we don't get to choose which one the template creates the repo in - it just defaults to the wrong one.
@SandeepSingh R ,
Are you able to address the issue or does the issue still exist?
-Bibek
I don't want to suggest an answer, just ask more questions
I only have space settings, not project settings. I renamed a repo, but Jira keeps using the old name. The Links do work though.
But when I make a branch from a jira issues, the closing PR does not move the issue to done (which I would think is default behaviour, some something is wrong I guess).
I reconnected again and testing let me test
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.