Hi All!
Please advice if I can block date field editing by anyone who has access to the ticket, I would like to block it on a specific status, but if general is there an option to close possibility to edit fields after the ticket is opened?
Hi @Vera Valshonok Natively, it is not feasible but If you have the ScriptRunner plugin then you can use the behaviors.
Hi @Vera Valshonok
A solution is to set the date field on the create screen and the view screen only. Then the field can be set on creation and on view, but it can't be edited
There is no option to block editing a certain field on a certain status, you set properties on a workflow status that will allow editing to be false, but for all fields.
the property to set on a status to deny edit to everyone is: jira.permission.edit.denied, see;
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-workflow-properties/#jira.permission.-.denied
I don't know scriptrunner but do you know where can i find directions how to do it related to my matter?
https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/basics-behaviours-set-read-only
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.