Has anyone used jsonStringToObject() successfully? This documentation:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-text-fields/#jsonStringToObject--
uses the example code
{{jsonStringToObject(webResponse.body)}}
and claims that that can then be addressed using dot notation, but within Confluence automation I've tried
{{jsonStringToObject(page.body)}}
or for example
{{jsonStringToObject(page.body).type}} (which should return "doc")
and nothing is returned.
{{page.body}}, on its own, returns a string that validates as proper JSON text - so this SHOULD work. I.e. this appears to be a bug.
Speaking of which, the object {{page.body}} seems to be entirely undocumented - I know {{page.body.storage}} works, but I have not been able to find any other sub-elements of {{page.body}}. Any hints?
Background here is that I'm trying to iterate through the rows of a table, and what I'd LIKE to do is to return the rows as a "list" that I can then iterate using Automation's "FOR EACH" - otherwise I'll have to have 50+ IF clauses and use string extraction to grab each table row.