Good afternoon,
I've created blogs for my team so that they can take notes, but I realise that they don't have edit mode.
Is it possible to give access to a specific page for a specific person ?
Thank you.
Regards
Charlotte VOINIER
Hi @Charlotte Vonier Welcome to the community!
To give edit access to people on a blog page in Confluence, you can grant them space permissions. You can grant permissions to individual users, groups, or guests. Steps:Go to the space in Confluence CloudSelect Space Settings in the sidebarSelect General from the Space permissions cardSelect Edit PermissionsFind the row for the user or group you want to grant permissions toCheck the box to grant the permissionScroll to the bottom of the page and click Save all
Hi @Charlotte Vonier , Welcome to the community.
Yes, indeed, you have full control over giving users access to pages spaces etc. I would refer you to this documentation to get you started - what-are-confluence-cloud-permissions-and-restrictions . Note that you do need to be an admin to be able to edit permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.