Hi,
I currently have a Jira board where jobs flow in from a form as EPIC cards.
As part of these EPICS we have defined a group of STORYs that need to be completed in order to complete one type of EPIC. In-fact, there's 23 STORYS however not all the EPICS will require all the 23 Story's I've grouped.
I'd like to to understand how I can have that templated group of Story's that can be copied and linked up to a new EPIC.
Specifically the STORYs on my board I want to group as a template are GRC-108 to GRC-131. That grouped template of story's I want to be able to clone and link the clone to existing EPICS. Once those story's are linked to the EPIC I'd like the ability to either update or remove any of those 23 Story's within that EPIC.
Is anyone able to help me do that?
Kind regards,
mat