Hi, my project is showing like this, every time I try to edit work flow and automation. Could someone please assist on solving it? Thanks!
Hi Min,
Those errors seems related to the permission scheme.
You can edit the permission scheme: Project settings -> Access ->Project Permission-> Clink on the Gear icon from the Top Right and then Edit.
Best regards,
Cristi
Hi @Min Thant ,
These popups usually appear when some project roles are missing particular permissions. You would need to adjust project permission scheme accordingly (as stated in the popup).
As a quick fix, you can simply click on View error details and repair the problem and you should be able to see Fix permissions button which would fix everything.*note that you might need to be Jira admin to run that
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Cristian,
Thank you so much for your response!
But I don't see any Gear icon in my Project Permission as your guide, please kindly see in my attached photo. May I know why this is happen in my project or who can I reach out to request those access to edit?
Best
You need to have Jira Admin role in order to perform this action.
You can reach to your Jira Admin or Site Admin.
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas
Thank you so much for your answer!
I don't see Fix permissions button in that popup. How do I request Jira admin access?
May I know how do I check who is my Jira Admin or Site Admin?
@Min Thant if Jira admins have enabled admin contact form, you could maybe reach out to them by submitting that.
If not, I would suggest using internal channels such as Slack/Teams, email and such to find correct person.
@Tomislav Tobijas No, Jira admins haven't enabled the contact form, when I click that link, it's show like this.
I'll try using Slack to search. Do you have any recommendations for Slack groups or channels? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.